Here's what past associates and clients think:
From Northridge, CA
Dear Mr. Witschen,
I just wanted to let you know how satisfied our Pharmaceutical site here in California is since you came in and helped us with our cleaning contractor dilemma. As you know, the $1.2 M annual spend was a terrible burden, and you approached our needs with professionalism, and made it obvious we were not getting a big enough bang for our buck.
You directed and helped us with:
* Evaluating our existing contract. Making suggestions/improvements to the scope, and observing the incumbent, which resulted in a revised contract with expectations that enabled the contractor to submit a more accurate bid.
* Obtaining pre-qualified contractors for the bid tour.
* Facilitating the pre-bid tour and setting the ground rules among the contractors.
* Touring with the contractors throughout the facility.
* Reviewing the bids.
* Awarding the contract to a new contractor, helping me with the critical transition period, and providing follow up supplier management.
* And most of all, the annual spend went down from 1.2 million to 415 thousand dollars per year, without giving up our levels of cleanliness and service in the production areas.
Erich V. Repas
Back to Success Stories
To whom it may concern:
My company has worked with Lance for many years now on major corporate accounts. In that time I have found him to be an innovative and creative colleague. His ability to get the job done in the most effective and efficient manner has helped many customers streamline their overall company services. Whether conducting audits, performing training seminars, or providing technical support services, Lance has always kept the customer's best interests in mind. He has never been afraid to get his hands dirty, and if you combine his work ethic with the outstanding resources which he has aligned himself, it's certain that any of his future clients will receive the "Best Value" proposition.
Ted Stark II
CEO - Dalco Enterprises, Inc.
Back to Success Stories
The Associations we belong to or use as resources for critical information:
ISSA is an international trade association with global membership of more than 4,800 distributor, manufacturer, building service contractor, and in-house service provider members. Their offerings include trade shows, educational seminars, technology updates, and information on legislative and regulatory guidelines.
State of Minnesota, Department of Administration - we are an approved supplier of services on the State's vendor referral list. The State requires any vendor who wishes to work with a State agency to file a Company description of services prior to doing business with that agency. This referral service is then the only list that agencies can use. It is also used by County, City, and Municipal agencies.